Dr. Tamara Garrett
Doctor Tamara Camille Garrett is a native of Pennsylvania and has been living in the Metropolitan area since 1996. She graduated with honors from West Chester University with a B.S. in Chemistry-Biology. Tamara completed her dental degree from Howard University and her general residency at the Veterans Affairs Hospital in Washington, DC.
Since she was a teenager, Tamara dreamed of becoming a dentist and would spend her summers dental assisting to learn more about her craft. Dr. Garrett enjoys taking dental courses to further provide her patients with current dental care.
Dr. Garrett's advanced certifications and experience in the latest cutting edge dental procedures such as GLO closed tray whitening, ECO Balance System and Invisalign, will give patients an advantage in both treatment and cosmetic options.
She lives in Virginia with her family. In her spare time, Dr. Garrett enjoys reading, participating and watching sports, traveling and doing volunteer work.
Training & Affiliations
- Featured in Arlington & Bethesda Magazines
- Better Business Bureau Provider
- Listed in Consumers Guide for Best Dentists
- Licensed to practice dentistry in Maryland and Virginia
- Cambridge Who's Who
- American Dental Association
- Northern Virginia Dental Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- GLO Whitening Provider
- ECO Balance Provider
- Dental Sleep Group Solutions
- Tyson's Dental Study Club
- Member of TBSE dental organization
- Member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated
- Lumineers Certified, April 2004
- INVISALIGN Certified, April 2002
- ARLnow Winner 2021
- Volunteer Doorways for Women Shelter